[UI] Need help

priti verma
Hi
     I am Priti, student of CEG Anna University Chennai.
For my final year project i am developing UI for scratch in scan mode.
since i am new to Squeak its very difficult for me to proceed. Please help me, my email id is [hidden email].

Thanks
Priti verma

Re: [UI] Need help

Bert Freudenberg
On 05.02.2010, at 16:40, priti verma wrote:
> Hi
>      I am Priti, student of CEG Anna University Chennai.
> For my final year project i am developing UI for scratch in scan mode.
> since i am new to Squeak its very difficult for me to proceed. Please help me, my email id is [hidden email].

Hi Priti,

this list is not used actively anymore. Please subscribe to the Squeak beginner's list and ask your question there:

When you do that, also explain what you mean by "scan mode". And be more precise about what you already know and where you need help.

- Bert -