UIBuilder Tool

sourav roy
Hi

I am new to smalltalk and have got fascinated by its concepts....
Can i get any information about how to get the UIBuilder Tool integrated with my Pharo 1.1.1
What is the link to download the patch if any.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks&regards,
Sourav Roy

Re: UIBuilder Tool

eMko

Re: UIBuilder Tool

gerard alis
The development of UIBuilder is closed from time ago, but perhaps I could write a little doc with basic concepts.

Anyway I recommend the fantastic new MorphicDesigner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx67fjK39Qg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7PTQcN_8Go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTMSFt5vYfo

Regards.

Re: UIBuilder Tool

Stéphane Ducasse

On Apr 12, 2011, at 4:32 AM, nullPointer wrote:

> The development of UIBuilder is closed from time ago, but perhaps I could
> write a little doc with basic concepts.
>
> Anyway I recommend the fantastic new MorphicDesigner:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx67fjK39Qg
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7PTQcN_8Go
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTMSFt5vYfo

I would not recommend it for midterm projects. Because
you really rely on yet another event system.
And the chance that we integrate that in the system are low.

Stef