UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting - Monday, November 28th

UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting - Monday, November 28th

Giovanni Corriga
Hi,

The next meeting of the UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting will be on Monday, November 28th.

We'll meet at our usual venue The Counting House (http://www.the-counting-house.com/) at 7pm.

If you'd like to join us, you can just show up at the pub. You can also sign up in advance at the meeting's Meetup page:  https://www.meetup.com/UKSTUG/events/233683252/ .

Thanks,

Giovanni

Re: [Pharo-users] UK Smalltalk User Group Meeting - Monday, November 28th

kilon.alios
I will most likely be in London 7-10th of December , because I won a Google competition in April that gave me a free visit to London Google Campus which will be also probably a collection of workshop/seminars etc. We wait from British Council in Athens for the details.

I would not want to change your schedule because currently I am sure about the dates because they have informed us about the flight tickets but I am not so sure about the schedule at google campus. But if my schedule is flexible enough and you don't mind pushing the date for 7-10 of December , I would love to attend. If you do I understand because even I don't know if I will be able to attend and I would not want to cause any trouble and then not attend.