UKSTUG -- 28th May

Francisco Garau
Hi -- just a quick reminder that next Monday (28th May) is our meeting in the Counting House (starting at 6.30pm).

Nick and I will be reporting on the Pharo Conference. In case you get bored, I've invited Frank to present some of the cool stuff he is doing.

Does anybody know how to update our website? -- http://www.uksmalltalk.org/

- Francisco

Re: UKSTUG -- 28th May

Jason Ayers
Re: UKSTUG -- 28th May I’ll update date it now.

I would like to discuss a few more ideas around the whole Live Objects stuff that Nick talked about flowing out of the Bret Victor talk on Inventing on Principle ( http://vimeo.com/36579366 ). There seems to be quite a lot of interest in the area and I think it might be worth further discussion.

Jason

On 22/05/2012 10:40, "Frank Shearar" <frank.shearar@...> wrote:

I'd love to present my stuff, but I can't make Monday - I have to pick
up my boys from school so it'd mean a special trip from the counties
to make the meeting: sadly, that's impractical.

Hopefully that means I'll have something _complete_ to demo next
month; right now I have the pieces for a logic programming framework,
but haven't figured out how to glue the bits together yet.

frank

On 22 May 2012 07:49, Francisco Garau <fgarau@...> wrote:
> Hi -- just a quick reminder that next Monday (28th May) is our meeting in
> the Counting House (starting at 6.30pm).
>
> Nick and I will be reporting on the Pharo Conference. In case you get
> bored, I've invited Frank to present some of the cool stuff he is doing.
>
> Does anybody know how to update our website? -- http://www.uksmalltalk.org/
>
> - Francisco

Jason Ayers
EMEA Director
Cincom Smalltalk & Cincom ChannelStream

email:  jayers@...
phone: +44 1628 542300
mobile: +44 7976 052246
http://www.cincom.com/

This email and the information it contains  are a confidential and privileged communication for the sole use of the intended recipients. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this message and are not the intended recipient(s) please notify the sender by telephone or reply via email and destroy all copies of the original message. All offers are valid for 30 days unless stated otherwise and all terms are subject to contract.