UNDO

1 message Options

UNDO

maizatul
Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank B.J. Allen-Conn & Kim Rose for their
excellent book, "Using Squeak to Enhance Math and Science Learning". I've
been using Squeak eToys (with the book) to teach children game
authoring(ages 7 - 10). I've been doing these workshops both in
Magdeburg,German and Tg. Malim, Malaysia.

In the workshop, together with my friends, we worked with children of
different ages and experiences, and Squeak was a good tool for them (who
have no prior programming experience).

It seems that the children were spending quite some times in the drawing
parts, they keep on asking about the Undo. Even though the children have
some experiences in using computer especially word processors or Web
browser, they actually want the Undo capability (in Squeak eToys) to be
given to them more than once.

Is there any solutions or modification that will bring a new
'children-friendly' interface for the next Squeak eToys generations? I
hope that helps.

-maizatul h. m. yatim-
Department of Simulation and Graphic
Faculty of Computer Science