UPDATE on The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

UPDATE on The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

Thanks everybody for your comments. I fixed the issues with italics,
16bpp Display and some colored backgrounds. Please try it again.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: UPDATE on The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

K. K. Subramaniam
On Saturday 28 April 2007 8:34 am, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Thanks everybody for your comments. I fixed the issues with italics,
> 16bpp Display and some colored backgrounds. Please try it again.
16bpp works fine now. Thank you very much for the quick turnaround.

Squeak looks so much nicer now, all spit and polish!

Subbu

Re: UPDATE on The Weekly Juan #10: "Cheap, High Quality Fonts in Squeak"

stephane ducasse
thanks juan this is really cool.

Stef