URGENT: DON'T UPDATE!

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

    I'm so sorry but I made a mistake with the time changes and if you update to the latest you'll likely lock up your image.  I think it's as simple as needing to stop Delay's timer loop around the update.  Give me a while.  Hopefully those of you in Europe won't notice ;-).
best, Eliot

Re: URGENT: DON'T UPDATE!

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

    the update stream is now fixed.  Indeed I did need to stop the timing loop in Delay while loading Kernel.eem-971.  New versions have been uploaded to source.squeak.org.  You may need to delete Kernel.eem-971 & Kernel.eem-972 from your package-cache before updating.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
best, Eliot