Unable to edit releases for a new SqueakMap entry

Unable to edit releases for a new SqueakMap entry

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello all,

I created an entry in SqueakMap for Sprite:
http://map.squeak.org/account/package/a5938177-1b36-48f8-9b47-ffbd827f36f5

... but I am unable to get to a release page: the "edit releases" link
in my account page does no respond (no page refresh, hangs forever).

I can edit releases for all my other packcages though.

Is this a known issue?

Re: Unable to edit releases for a new SqueakMap entry

David T. Lewis
On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 02:06:30PM +0100, St??phane Rollandin wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I created an entry in SqueakMap for Sprite:
> http://map.squeak.org/account/package/a5938177-1b36-48f8-9b47-ffbd827f36f5
>
> ... but I am unable to get to a release page: the "edit releases" link
> in my account page does no respond (no page refresh, hangs forever).
>
> I can edit releases for all my other packcages though.
>
> Is this a known issue?

No, I think something must be going wrong here. I am not sure who can help, but
I am copying the box-admins list also.

Dave