Unable to load tODE

12

Unable to load tODE

Lukas Renggli
Hi Dale,

I learned about tODE today and it sounds really intriguing. I also
like the license :-)

I tried to load it tODE a clean Pharo 1.3 image using Metacello
following the scripts on "http://code.google.com/p/tode/".
Unfortunately I immediately get an error about a configuration that
cannot be found:

  MetacelloProjectSpecLoadError: No version found for #stable of
ConfigurationOfSeaside30

Do I have to load the dependencies manually?

Lukas

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
Lukas,

Yes I am excited about the potential for tODE ... it is rough in some places right now, but I think there is definite potential...

I think you are hitting Issue 136[1]. If you try again it should load correctly ... I'm going to have to fix that dang bug:)

Dale

[1] http://code.google.com/p/metacello/issues/detail?id=136

| I learned about tODE today and it sounds really intriguing. I also
| like the license :-)
|
| I tried to load it tODE a clean Pharo 1.3 image using Metacello
| following the scripts on "http://code.google.com/p/tode/".
| Unfortunately I immediately get an error about a configuration that
| cannot be found:
|
|   MetacelloProjectSpecLoadError: No version found for #stable of
| ConfigurationOfSeaside30
|
| Do I have to load the dependencies manually?
|
| Lukas
|
| --
| Lukas Renggli
| www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
I will be talking about/demoing tODE at ESUG, so I've been pretty much heads down on getting tODE to a relatively stable point, before publicizing it too much:)

Dale

| I learned about tODE today and it sounds really intriguing. I also
| like the license :-)
|
| I tried to load it tODE a clean Pharo 1.3 image using Metacello
| following the scripts on "http://code.google.com/p/tode/".
| Unfortunately I immediately get an error about a configuration that
| cannot be found:
|
|   MetacelloProjectSpecLoadError: No version found for #stable of
| ConfigurationOfSeaside30
|
| Do I have to load the dependencies manually?
|
| Lukas
|
| --
| Lukas Renggli
| www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Unable to load tODE

abergel
Cool!
Dale, maybe you can add some screenshots somewhere?

Looking forward to see your presentation.

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 11 Aug 2011, at 17:27, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> I will be talking about/demoing tODE at ESUG, so I've been pretty much heads down on getting tODE to a relatively stable point, before publicizing it too much:)
>
> Dale

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
There's a video "in production" as we speak:)

Dale

| Dale, maybe you can add some screenshots somewhere?
|
| Looking forward to see your presentation.
|
| Cheers,
| Alexandre
|

| On 11 Aug 2011, at 17:27, Dale Henrichs wrote:
|
| > I will be talking about/demoing tODE at ESUG, so I've been pretty
| > much heads down on getting tODE to a relatively stable point,
| > before publicizing it too much:)
| >
| > Dale

| > |
| > | Hi Dale,
| > |
| > | I learned about tODE today and it sounds really intriguing. I
| > | also
| > | like the license :-)
| > |
| > | I tried to load it tODE a clean Pharo 1.3 image using Metacello
| > | following the scripts on "http://code.google.com/p/tode/".
| > | Unfortunately I immediately get an error about a configuration
| > | that
| > | cannot be found:
| > |
| > |   MetacelloProjectSpecLoadError: No version found for #stable of
| > | ConfigurationOfSeaside30
| > |
| > | Do I have to load the dependencies manually?
| > |
| > | Lukas
| > |
| > | --
| > | Lukas Renggli
| > | www.lukas-renggli.ch
| > |

| --
| _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
| Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
| ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.

Re: Unable to load tODE

stephane ducasse-2
Dale you will have to discuss with andy and veronica because they are building  layer on top of ring
to be able to navigate in the past once we load a stream of MC versions.

Stef

On Aug 12, 2011, at 1:57 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> There's a video "in production" as we speak:)
>
> Dale

Re: Unable to load tODE

Lukas Renggli
Hmm ... any other workaround? I am builing all my images on jenkins
and it starts from scratch all the time :-(

Lukas

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
If I'm not mistaken preloading the ConfigurationOfSeaside30 should do the trick. I will take a quick look and get back to you with a workaround that I know works:)

Dale

| Hmm ... any other workaround? I am builing all my images on jenkins
| and it starts from scratch all the time :-(
|
| Lukas
|
| On 11 August 2011 23:18, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
| > Lukas,
| >
| > Yes I am excited about the potential for tODE ... it is rough in
| > some places right now, but I think there is definite potential...
| >
| > I think you are hitting Issue 136[1]. If you try again it should
| > load correctly ... I'm going to have to fix that dang bug:)
| >
| > Dale
| >
| > [1] http://code.google.com/p/metacello/issues/detail?id=136

| > |
| > | I learned about tODE today and it sounds really intriguing. I
| > | also
| > | like the license :-)
| > |
| > | I tried to load it tODE a clean Pharo 1.3 image using Metacello
| > | following the scripts on "http://code.google.com/p/tode/".
| > | Unfortunately I immediately get an error about a configuration
| > | that
| > | cannot be found:
| > |
| > |   MetacelloProjectSpecLoadError: No version found for #stable of
| > | ConfigurationOfSeaside30
| > |
| > | Do I have to load the dependencies manually?
| > |
| > | Lukas
| > |
| > | --
| > | Lukas Renggli
| > | www.lukas-renggli.ch
| > |

| --
| Lukas Renggli
| www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
Stef,

I _am_ interested in learning more about the history capabilities/plans ...

Dale

| Dale you will have to discuss with andy and veronica because they are
| building  layer on top of ring
| to be able to navigate in the past once we load a stream of MC
| versions.
|
| Stef
|
| On Aug 12, 2011, at 1:57 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
|
| > There's a video "in production" as we speak:)
| >
| > Dale

| > |
| > |
| > | On 11 Aug 2011, at 17:27, Dale Henrichs wrote:
| > |

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > |
| > | --
| > | _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
| > | Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
| > | ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
Lukas,

I've only tested tODE in a Pharo-1.2.1 image and I don't have any errors loading the configuration into 1.2.

Are you trying to load tODE into a 1.3 image? If so then we are looking at a Seaside3.0 configuration error, since the #stable version is explicitly excluded for Pharo1.3. Seaside3.0.5 claimed Pharo 1.2 support, but not Pharo1.3 so I updated the config to exclude Pharo1.3 as a #stable version ...

However, when I fix that problem I get an RB error about:

  'The spelling dictionary cannot be downloaded from <http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/rb-spelling.dat>.'

Now I'm not necessarily using the latest 1.3, but I'm not even sure that the hooks I am using into system will work in Pharo 1.3 ...

For the Proof of Concept version I didn't want to go looking for trouble:) So you should probably use Pharo 1.2 to look at tODE for now.

Dale

| If I'm not mistaken preloading the ConfigurationOfSeaside30 should do
| the trick. I will take a quick look and get back to you with a
| workaround that I know works:)
|
| Dale

| |
| | Hmm ... any other workaround? I am builing all my images on jenkins
| | and it starts from scratch all the time :-(
| |
| | Lukas
| |
| | On 11 August 2011 23:18, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
| | > Lukas,
| | >
| | > Yes I am excited about the potential for tODE ... it is rough in
| | > some places right now, but I think there is definite potential...
| | >
| | > I think you are hitting Issue 136[1]. If you try again it should
| | > load correctly ... I'm going to have to fix that dang bug:)
| | >
| | > Dale
| | >
| | > [1] http://code.google.com/p/metacello/issues/detail?id=136

| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |

| |
| |
| |
| | --
| | Lukas Renggli
| | www.lukas-renggli.ch
| |

Re: Unable to load tODE

Lukas Renggli
> However, when I fix that problem I get an RB error about:
>
>  'The spelling dictionary cannot be downloaded from <http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/rb-spelling.dat>.'

This is the spell-check dictionary uses in Refactoring-Spelling. The
URL is valid and works for me, but it shouldn't be loaded unless you
use the spell-checker (or run its tests) and are not on a Mac.

> Now I'm not necessarily using the latest 1.3, but I'm not even sure that the hooks I am using into system will work in Pharo 1.3 ...

There are very hard Morphic issues when going from 1.2 to 1.3 (mostly
related to editor changes), the OB-Model and RB worked out of the box
as far as I remember. I haven't seen your code, but since you don't
use Morphic I expect it to be quite easy ...

Lukas

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
Must have been a hiccup in the internets ...

| > However, when I fix that problem I get an RB error about:
| >
| >  'The spelling dictionary cannot be downloaded from
| >  <http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/rb-spelling.dat>.'
|
| This is the spell-check dictionary uses in Refactoring-Spelling. The
| URL is valid and works for me, but it shouldn't be loaded unless you
| use the spell-checker (or run its tests) and are not on a Mac.
|
| > Now I'm not necessarily using the latest 1.3, but I'm not even sure
| > that the hooks I am using into system will work in Pharo 1.3 ...
|
| There are very hard Morphic issues when going from 1.2 to 1.3 (mostly
| related to editor changes), the OB-Model and RB worked out of the box
| as far as I remember. I haven't seen your code, but since you don't
| use Morphic I expect it to be quite easy ...
|
| Lukas
|
| --
| Lukas Renggli
| www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
Alexandre,

I've created a tODE-OneClick image based on the Seaside3.0.5-OneClick[1] and a short youTube video[2].

Alex, I think you should play with the configuration editting tools (MetacelloBrowser functionality embedded in tODE) ... I'm not completely happy with the UI, but it is heading in the direction that I want ...

Dale

[1] http://seaside.gemstone.com/tODE/tODE-0.1-OneClick.zip
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkdXwGtfd8

| Dale, maybe you can add some screenshots somewhere?
|
| Looking forward to see your presentation.
|
| Cheers,
| Alexandre
|

| On 11 Aug 2011, at 17:27, Dale Henrichs wrote:
|
| > I will be talking about/demoing tODE at ESUG, so I've been pretty
| > much heads down on getting tODE to a relatively stable point,
| > before publicizing it too much:)
| >
| > Dale

| > |
| > | I learned about tODE today and it sounds really intriguing. I
| > | also
| > | like the license :-)
| > |
| > | I tried to load it tODE a clean Pharo 1.3 image using Metacello
| > | following the scripts on "http://code.google.com/p/tode/".
| > | Unfortunately I immediately get an error about a configuration
| > | that
| > | cannot be found:
| > |
| > |   MetacelloProjectSpecLoadError: No version found for #stable of
| > | ConfigurationOfSeaside30
| > |
| > | Do I have to load the dependencies manually?
| > |
| > | Lukas
| > |
| > | --
| > | Lukas Renggli
| > | www.lukas-renggli.ch
| > |

| --
| _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
| Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
| ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.

Re: Unable to load tODE

stephane ducasse-2

On Aug 12, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Stef,
>
> I _am_ interested in learning more about the history capabilities/plans ...

The idea is andy and veronica are using the implementation idea of Jannik PhD on orion to have a way t store incrementally multiple version. Andy improved it
to get less lookup so this means that we can have multiple versions and just store the delta (like that it looks stupid but you can remove entity in the present and you do not want to see them if by accident
one of your query access a past entity that referred in its version to the removed one in current version - if you see what I means).
Now on top of that veronica and andy are building (probably with Gemstone) a way to load MC streams of versions :)
So that we can do:
        compare the senders in this version with the senders in that one :)

Now what we want is to have a huge database (looks like some guys here have the right techno) to store all the versions (yes all) of all pharo (and later of any project)
and we could get a webservices that answer the results :)

How does it look to you?

Andy and veronica will be at ESUG.

Stef

> Dale

Re: Unable to load tODE

abergel
I gave a 5 minutes try, but I quickly bump into some issues:
- How can I load Mondrian, stored in squeaksource.com/Mondrian ? Apparently the set of repository is fixed isn't it? How can I add a new one?

- on the first page, I see "tOde operations:" I guess it should be tODE

- How can I create a new class? I had a look at the video, but it mentions cloning a class, not creating one from scratch

How stable is tode? How far are you from getting rid of the morphic environment?
I believe you definitely go in the right direction. Ideally, I would like to be able to program without having the vm installed on my machine, as on an ipad or in a cybercafe.
tODE looks like to be what I was waiting for to build an exporter to html5.

Thanks for providing a one click image. I am enthusiast about tODE.

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 12 Aug 2011, at 20:11, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Alexandre,
>
> I've created a tODE-OneClick image based on the Seaside3.0.5-OneClick[1] and a short youTube video[2].
>
> Alex, I think you should play with the configuration editting tools (MetacelloBrowser functionality embedded in tODE) ... I'm not completely happy with the UI, but it is heading in the direction that I want ...
>
> Dale
>
> [1] http://seaside.gemstone.com/tODE/tODE-0.1-OneClick.zip
> [2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkdXwGtfd8

That sounds very exciting ... I'll look forward to talking more about this at ESUG ...

Dale

| On Aug 12, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
|
| > Stef,
| >
| > I _am_ interested in learning more about the history
| > capabilities/plans ...
|
| The idea is andy and veronica are using the implementation idea of
| Jannik PhD on orion to have a way t store incrementally multiple
| version. Andy improved it
| to get less lookup so this means that we can have multiple versions
| and just store the delta (like that it looks stupid but you can
| remove entity in the present and you do not want to see them if by
| accident
| one of your query access a past entity that referred in its version
| to the removed one in current version - if you see what I means).
| Now on top of that veronica and andy are building (probably with
| Gemstone) a way to load MC streams of versions :)
| So that we can do:
| compare the senders in this version with the senders in that one :)
|
| Now what we want is to have a huge database (looks like some guys
| here have the right techno) to store all the versions (yes all) of
| all pharo (and later of any project)
| and we could get a webservices that answer the results :)
|
| How does it look to you?
|
| Andy and veronica will be at ESUG.
|
| Stef
|

| > Dale

| > |
| > | Stef
| > |
| > | On Aug 12, 2011, at 1:57 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
| > |

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > |
| > |

Re: Unable to load tODE

abergel
I just read your blog entry about tode. 80% of your development is been done with tode

Alexandre

Le 13 août 2011 à 10:30, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I gave a 5 minutes try, but I quickly bump into some issues:
> - How can I load Mondrian, stored in squeaksource.com/Mondrian ? Apparently the set of repository is fixed isn't it? How can I add a new one?
>
> - on the first page, I see "tOde operations:" I guess it should be tODE
>
> - How can I create a new class? I had a look at the video, but it mentions cloning a class, not creating one from scratch
>
> How stable is tode? How far are you from getting rid of the morphic environment?
> I believe you definitely go in the right direction. Ideally, I would like to be able to program without having the vm installed on my machine, as on an ipad or in a cybercafe.
> tODE looks like to be what I was waiting for to build an exporter to html5.
>
> Thanks for providing a one click image. I am enthusiast about tODE.
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre
>
> On 12 Aug 2011, at 20:11, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
>> Alexandre,
>>
>> I've created a tODE-OneClick image based on the Seaside3.0.5-OneClick[1] and a short youTube video[2].
>>
>> Alex, I think you should play with the configuration editting tools (MetacelloBrowser functionality embedded in tODE) ... I'm not completely happy with the UI, but it is heading in the direction that I want ...
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> [1] http://seaside.gemstone.com/tODE/tODE-0.1-OneClick.zip
>> [2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkdXwGtfd8

Re: Unable to load tODE

Dale Henrichs
Alexandre,

In my blog post[1] I mention that I can do 80% of my development in tODE. Part of the 20% I do in the image is monkey with repositories:)

When I reached the point where I was sure I would do another round of restructuring I decided to focus on making the existing tools work well and stopped adding new tools ...

You add a new class by selecting the class tab, then clicking on the 'class definition' button, then editing and saving the class definition.

The code is pretty stable I will stop doing development on 0.1 pretty soon now (post-ESUG)... the tight coupling of the UI and command code makes it difficult to write unit tests ... the only way I know of to do that today is to use something like Selenium and even though there are Smalltalk tools for using Selenium, it is way more tedious than I prefer ... it's another of the reasons I stopped adding new tools ...

Yes, I am excited about tODE as well it seems to feel right ... there are a couple of challenges to be resolved before you don't have to rely on occasional direct access to the image, but I think the challenges are solvable...

BTW, I've cross-posted to the tODE mailing list[2].

Dale

[1] http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2011/08/12/a-peek-at-tode/
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/tode_st

| I gave a 5 minutes try, but I quickly bump into some issues:
| - How can I load Mondrian, stored in squeaksource.com/Mondrian ?
| Apparently the set of repository is fixed isn't it? How can I add a
| new one?
|
| - on the first page, I see "tOde operations:" I guess it should be
| tODE
|
| - How can I create a new class? I had a look at the video, but it
| mentions cloning a class, not creating one from scratch
|
| How stable is tode? How far are you from getting rid of the morphic
| environment?
| I believe you definitely go in the right direction. Ideally, I would
| like to be able to program without having the vm installed on my
| machine, as on an ipad or in a cybercafe.
| tODE looks like to be what I was waiting for to build an exporter to
| html5.
|
| Thanks for providing a one click image. I am enthusiast about tODE.
|
| Cheers,
| Alexandre
|
| On 12 Aug 2011, at 20:11, Dale Henrichs wrote:
|
| > Alexandre,
| >
| > I've created a tODE-OneClick image based on the
| > Seaside3.0.5-OneClick[1] and a short youTube video[2].
| >
| > Alex, I think you should play with the configuration editting tools
| > (MetacelloBrowser functionality embedded in tODE) ... I'm not
| > completely happy with the UI, but it is heading in the direction
| > that I want ...
| >
| > Dale
| >
| > [1] http://seaside.gemstone.com/tODE/tODE-0.1-OneClick.zip
| > [2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkdXwGtfd8

| > |
| > |
| > | On 11 Aug 2011, at 17:27, Dale Henrichs wrote:
| > |

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > |
| > | --
| > | _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
| > | Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
| > | ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

| --
| _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
| Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
| ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.

Re: Unable to load tODE

abergel
> You add a new class by selecting the class tab, then clicking on the 'class definition' button, then editing and saving the class definition.

Ok. I kind of miss the tab key and the Cmd-s keystroke. I use Safari.
Looking forward to see your demo next week.

Cheers,
Alexandre

> The code is pretty stable I will stop doing development on 0.1 pretty soon now (post-ESUG)... the tight coupling of the UI and command code makes it difficult to write unit tests ... the only way I know of to do that today is to use something like Selenium and even though there are Smalltalk tools for using Selenium, it is way more tedious than I prefer ... it's another of the reasons I stopped adding new tools ...
>
> Yes, I am excited about tODE as well it seems to feel right ... there are a couple of challenges to be resolved before you don't have to rely on occasional direct access to the image, but I think the challenges are solvable...
>
> BTW, I've cross-posted to the tODE mailing list[2].
>
> Dale
>
> [1] http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2011/08/12/a-peek-at-tode/
> [2] http://groups.google.com/group/tode_st

I find myself hitting CMD-S now and then as well:)

At one point I was mapping all of the standard Pharo shortcut keys and then discovered that Safari pretty much had already defined meanings for most of the short-cut keys ... I understood that there are ways to subvert the standard browser mappings, but I decided that I'd hold off on adding shortcut keys till a later date ....

I look forward to meeting you again in person next week ... when are you arriving?

Dale

| > You add a new class by selecting the class tab, then clicking on
| > the 'class definition' button, then editing and saving the class
| > definition.
|
| Ok. I kind of miss the tab key and the Cmd-s keystroke. I use Safari.
| Looking forward to see your demo next week.
|
| Cheers,
| Alexandre
|

| > The code is pretty stable I will stop doing development on 0.1
| > pretty soon now (post-ESUG)... the tight coupling of the UI and
| > command code makes it difficult to write unit tests ... the only
| > way I know of to do that today is to use something like Selenium
| > and even though there are Smalltalk tools for using Selenium, it
| > is way more tedious than I prefer ... it's another of the reasons
| > I stopped adding new tools ...
| >
| > Yes, I am excited about tODE as well it seems to feel right ...
| > there are a couple of challenges to be resolved before you don't
| > have to rely on occasional direct access to the image, but I think
| > the challenges are solvable...
| >
| > BTW, I've cross-posted to the tODE mailing list[2].
| >
| > Dale
| >
| > [1] http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2011/08/12/a-peek-at-tode/
| > [2] http://groups.google.com/group/tode_st

| > |
| > | - on the first page, I see "tOde operations:" I guess it should
| > | be
| > | tODE
| > |
| > | - How can I create a new class? I had a look at the video, but it
| > | mentions cloning a class, not creating one from scratch
| > |
| > | How stable is tode? How far are you from getting rid of the
| > | morphic
| > | environment?
| > | I believe you definitely go in the right direction. Ideally, I
| > | would
| > | like to be able to program without having the vm installed on my
| > | machine, as on an ipad or in a cybercafe.
| > | tODE looks like to be what I was waiting for to build an exporter
| > | html5.
| > |
| > | Thanks for providing a one click image. I am enthusiast about
| > | tODE.
| > |
| > | Cheers,
| > | Alexandre
| > |
| > | On 12 Aug 2011, at 20:11, Dale Henrichs wrote:
| > |

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > |
| > | --
| > | _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
| > | Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
| > | ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |