Unauthorized when trying to upload to source.squeak.org/VMMaker

Unauthorized when trying to upload to source.squeak.org/VMMaker

alistairgrant

Hi,

I'm getting an nginx Unauthorized error when attempting to upload to
the VMMaker repository.

This was working some days ago.  Is anyone else experiencing issues at
the moment?

Thanks,
Alistair

Re: Unauthorized when trying to upload to source.squeak.org/VMMaker

David T. Lewis

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 12:06:12PM +0100, Alistair Grant wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting an nginx Unauthorized error when attempting to upload to
> the VMMaker repository.
>
> This was working some days ago.  Is anyone else experiencing issues at
> the moment?

Alistair,

That is odd, I checked the VMMaker repository and you were missing from the
developer list. I just added you back in, so you should be able to do uploads
again.

I can't explain this - has anyone else seen issues with configuration
changes or access rights changing on source.squeak.org?

Dave

Re: Unauthorized when trying to upload to source.squeak.org/VMMaker

alistairgrant

Hi Dave,

On 11 March 2018 at 15:43, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 12:06:12PM +0100, Alistair Grant wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm getting an nginx Unauthorized error when attempting to upload to
>> the VMMaker repository.
>>
>> This was working some days ago.  Is anyone else experiencing issues at
>> the moment?
>>

> Alistair,
>
> That is odd, I checked the VMMaker repository and you were missing from the
> developer list. I just added you back in, so you should be able to do uploads
> again.

Thanks very much for fixing this!

Cheers,
Alistair

> I can't explain this - has anyone else seen issues with configuration
> changes or access rights changing on source.squeak.org?

Re: Unauthorized when trying to upload to source.squeak.org/VMMaker

Levente Uzonyi

On Sun, 11 Mar 2018, David T. Lewis wrote:

> I can't explain this - has anyone else seen issues with configuration
> changes or access rights changing on source.squeak.org?

After uploading VMMaker.oscog-ul.2354.mcz, I got the usual connection
timed out error, but source.squeak.org was unaccessible for about a
minute. I think the image restarted and failed to recover properly.

Levente