Uncollected processes

hendikon
After I test my world in a CroquetParticipant subclass, there are processes which never seem to be collected:

'TFormManager>>runLoaderProcess'
'TLocalController>>runHeartbeat'
'TLocalController>>runEventLoop'

How can I ensure these are collected when I close the CroquetParticipant morph ?

Re: Uncollected processes

Carlos Crosetti
Matthew, my Croquet image is about 200mb in size, and my only use at this moment was to add the missing code to the TMyCube demo (as in the SDK) and trying to link CroquetMaster and SimplDeemo over Interneet.

I count 42 instances of TLocalController with no world instntiated...
is hapenning something similar to you?

Regards, Carlos

Carlos Crosetti