Undeclared global references...

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

While trying hard to get tests green for Pharo 1.2 (and 1.1, retroactively), I found
that Metacello references lots of non-existing classes:

#MetacelloCleanLoadNotification
#MetacelloSymbolicVersionMethodSpec
#MetacelloCleanNotification
#MetacelloToolBoxConstructor
#MetacelloCannotUpdateReleasedVersionError
#MetacelloVersionDoesNotExistError
#MetacelloSymbolicVersionDoesNotExistError
#MetacelloValidationWarning
#MetacelloMCVersionValidator
#MetacelloVersionMethodSpec
#MetacelloCleanLoadAndTestsNotification