Undeclared in trunk and ScriptLoader

Nicolas Cellier
I see four Undeclared, two referenced in ScriptLoader.
Any reason to keep this 3.9 tool in the trunk image ?
At least some historical scripts should be cleaned up !

Nicolas

#DefaultFill->an InfiniteForm
#FixInvisible->nil
#FlashMorph->nil
#PlusToolSet->nil

Re: Undeclared in trunk and ScriptLoader

Edgar J. De Cleene

On 10/14/09 5:20 PM, "Nicolas Cellier" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I see four Undeclared, two referenced in ScriptLoader.
> Any reason to keep this 3.9 tool in the trunk image ?
> At least some historical scripts should be cleaned up !
Well, several times I wish get rid of ScriptLoader, Installer, Universes,etc
and let only Monticello as way of manage packages, but cool responses on
each try.

Edgar