UndefindObject '#findlast:'

ferriswheel
Hi

whilst doing an update of installed packages if got an UndefindObject
error regarding method '#findlast'.

opened the debugger and traced this method to
'Collections>Abstract>SequenceableCollection'.

YAXO is that package that update is trying install.

I started a fresh 3.8 image yesterday installed some packages.

how do I resolve this error condition?

regards

John

Re: UndefindObject '#findlast:'

ferriswheel
ferriswheel wrote:

> Hi
>
> whilst doing an update of installed packages if got an UndefindObject
> error regarding method '#findlast'.
>
> opened the debugger and traced this method to
> 'Collections>Abstract>SequenceableCollection'.
>
> YAXO is that package that update is trying install.
>
> I started a fresh 3.8 image yesterday installed some packages.
>
> how do I resolve this error condition?
>

> regards
>

> John

Hi

further to last message.

 I happened to have an open transcript when trying to again upgrade YAXO
which reported an incorrect SHA  checksum for the '.sar' file.

I have downloaded the source file from the authors site and installed it
via 'file list' with no errors.

I have also reinstalled several packages until no further error messages
where reported.

I think i'm getting the hang of navigating squeak and trying out
existing applications.

regards

john