UndefinedObject messages

1 message Options

UndefinedObject messages

Frank Loeffler-3
Hi,

I started CroquetSDK-1.0.18 on Fedora Core release 5. Within, I started
the SimpleDemo(Master). The world comes up and I can move within it.
However, when I then move the mouse cursor outside the world and in
again and click, I get a window (several sometimes):

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand
SimpleDemoMaster(CroquetParticipantWithMenu)>>mouseEnter;
SimpleDemoMaster(Morph)>>handleMouseEnter;
MouseMoveEvent(MouseEvent)>>sentTo;

'Proceed' only opens it again and Abandon seems to do nothing. Is this a
bug or a mistake on my side?

thanks, Frank