Unix VM building instructions point to Squeaksource VMMaker repository.

Unix VM building instructions point to Squeaksource VMMaker repository.

Paul DeBruicker
The instructions here:

http://squeakvm.org/unix/devel.html

and

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6177

still point to the squeaksource monticello repo here:

MCHttpRepository
        location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker'
        user: ''
        password: ''

while they should point to:

MCHttpRepository
     location: 'http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker'
     user: ''
     password: ''

I'm going to attempt following them on Ubuntu amd64 (12.04) and will
report other things that come up.

Thanks for posting the detailed instructions

Paul

Re: Unix VM building instructions point to Squeaksource VMMaker repository.

David T. Lewis
Paul,

I fixed the wiki page, and will get the squeakvm.org paged fixed as
soon as possible. You are correct that these should both now refer to
source.squeak.org/VMMaker rather than www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker.

Thanks for noticing this!

Dave