Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Unsync Notification and VMs in Bintray

Guido Chari

I am using the open smalltalk scrips for downloading development images. They are failing (for linux) because the latestRelease VMs in the notifications are not available for download.

Best,
Guido.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Unsync Notification and VMs in Bintray

Guido Chari

Sorry for the insistence, but I did not get any answer and the problem is still there.

If you run getGoodSpur64 you end up with an error because the latest vm from the notifications is apparently not uploaded in bintray

El vie., 1 jun. 2018 a las 9:59, Guido Chari (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
I am using the open smalltalk scrips for downloading development images. They are failing (for linux) because the latestRelease VMs in the notifications are not available for download.

Best,
Guido.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Unsync Notification and VMs in Bintray

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Guido,

I was talking with Fabio yesterday and he explained that we shouldn’t rely on the bintray VMs.  Instead we should extract the “OpenSmalltalk VMs (stable)” link from https://squeak.org/downloads/ and fetch the VMs on that page, e.g. https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/releases/tag/201804030952

On Jun 12, 2018, at 6:39 AM, Guido Chari <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry for the insistence, but I did not get any answer and the problem is still there.

If you run getGoodSpur64 you end up with an error because the latest vm from the notifications is apparently not uploaded in bintray

El vie., 1 jun. 2018 a las 9:59, Guido Chari (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

Best,
Guido.

Eliot
_,,,^..^,,,_ (phone)