Unused CompiledMethod methods in Etoys. Safe to remove?

Unused CompiledMethod methods in Etoys. Safe to remove?

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

    the following are in Etoys-Squeakland but unsent.  Safe to remove?

('*Etoys-Squeakland-source code management' qDecompress:)
('*Etoys-Squeakland-scanning' scanLongLoad: scanLongStore: scanVeryLongLoad:offset:)

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: Unused CompiledMethod methods in Etoys. Safe to remove?

Levente Uzonyi
qDecompress: was moved to the trailer (see #qDecompress).
I don't know what the other methods were used for, but having no senders
means they can go, because they were brought back with the EToys update.

Levente

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Hi All,
>     the following are in Etoys-Squeakland but unsent.  Safe to remove?
>
> ('*Etoys-Squeakland-source code management' qDecompress:)
> ('*Etoys-Squeakland-scanning' scanLongLoad: scanLongStore: scanVeryLongLoad:offset:)

> best, Eliot

Re: Unused CompiledMethod methods in Etoys. Safe to remove?

Bert Freudenberg
Yes. And there are quite a few more like that.

- Bert -