Upcoming Talk: More Direct Morphic

KenDickey
Wednesday, May 12, 2021. 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM PDT
California Smalltalkers:
https://www.meetup.com/california-smalltalkers/events/mvzhdsycchbqb/

Cuis Smalltalk is a small, hand-crafted Smalltalk IDE which should be
familiar and comfortable to Squeakers. Cuis has been evolving under the
radar for some time and has developed some interesting scaling
strategies. Being small, we think it is an excellent Smalltalk in which
to learn and experiment.

This show 'n tell is about making Morph visual properties easier to use
via inheritable MetaProperties.

Join us to get a quick introduction to Cuis and explore the semantics of
this last sentence.

Hope you can attend..
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Upcoming Talk: More Direct Morphic

Herbert König
Hi,

I'd love to get a link to a recording, we got 9 hrs time difference here
in Germany. 7:15 h here, 22:15 h your place atm.

Cheers,

Herbert

Am 11.05.2021 um 06:00 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Wednesday, May 12, 2021. 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM PDT
> California Smalltalkers:
> https://www.meetup.com/california-smalltalkers/events/mvzhdsycchbqb/
>
> Cuis Smalltalk is a small, hand-crafted Smalltalk IDE which should be
> familiar and comfortable to Squeakers. Cuis has been evolving under
> the radar for some time and has developed some interesting scaling
> strategies. Being small, we think it is an excellent Smalltalk in
> which to learn and experiment.
>
> This show 'n tell is about making Morph visual properties easier to
> use via inheritable MetaProperties.
>
> Join us to get a quick introduction to Cuis and explore the semantics
> of this last sentence.
>
> Hope you can attend..
> -KenD

Re: Upcoming Talk: More Direct Morphic