Updating CPublishSpaceDialog

RICH WHITE
I am wanting to update the CPublishSpaceDialog class to
point to a location other than earth.software.umn.edu in
the current Cobalt code

* I am assuming this class is functional for publishing
.c3d templates?
* This is done via FTP?

I am having trouble locating "earth.software.umn.edu" to
make the change ... I am sure this is a simple process...
Just needing a bit of guidance

Any help would be appreciated !

Rich

======
Confidentiality Notice: This message is from the Southeast Kansas Education Service Center. This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named above as the recipient of the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify the sender immediately. We ask that you please delete this message, and do not deliver, distribute or copy the message or any attachments. Thank you.

Re: Updating CPublishSpaceDialog

RichWhite
Found what I was looking for (publishSpaceNamed) & have changed the "url :=" to
the location I want to send the world template data to.... now looking at these
2 lines:

=======
result := HTTPClient httpPostMultipart: url args: args.
Transcript show: result content.
=======

Now writing a PHP script to process what appears to be posted HTTP form
elements being sent (looked up "httpPostMultipart")? Not getting anything &
wondering if I am even close to being on the right track?

Re: Updating CPublishSpaceDialog

RichWhite
Extending this thread hoping it helps others (also as I dig in deeper) ...
Wrote a script and first just grabbed all $_POST variables ... ends up
$_POST["screenshot"] is the only variable with what looks like would contain
the .c3d template data however when opening it in Cobalt nothing loads (no
error messages either).

Guessing Im close (those the $_POST["screenshot"] is more than likely a jpg
image?)

===

Re: Updating CPublishSpaceDialog

Ankh'nAton
Hello,
I just looked over the Smalltalk code and it looks like it only saves the
screenshot, but nothing else so far.

Thomas Braun

Re: Updating CPublishSpaceDialog

Matthias Berth-2

if you are looking for strings like earth.software.umn.edu, there
might be a menu item "Search for Method Strings with it". I don't know
about croquet, but in Squeak image I can select the text
earth.software.umn.edu and then right click, to get a context menu
that contains  "Search for Method Strings with it".

HTH

Matthias