Updating the website (was :Squeak 4.4 download link on squeak.org home page?)

Updating the website (was :Squeak 4.4 download link on squeak.org home page?)

Chris Cunnington-3
I went through the process and realized that "sudo su website" was a
dopy thing to type. Without sudo, though, I cannot authenticate. I'm
pretty much out of moves, so I'll leave it to Kent to reset the VNC.
There are eight other people with their own home directories aside from
Ken and myself, so maybe they've got a better solution.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Updating the website (was :Squeak 4.4 download link on squeak.org home page?)

Janko Mivšek
Dne 07. 03. 2013 00:04, piše Chris Cunnington:
> I went through the process and realized that "sudo su website" was a
> dopy thing to type. Without sudo, though, I cannot authenticate. I'm
> pretty much out of moves, so I'll leave it to Kent to reset the VNC.
> There are eight other people with their own home directories aside from
> Ken and myself, so maybe they've got a better solution.

D'accord Chris, let we wait for Ken then. I already pinged him with that
on IRC and hope he will soon come around.

Good night and thanks for help!
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek