Usability enhancements

Damien Cassou-3
I really want all of this for Squeak:
http://www.macta.f2s.com/Thoughts/dolphin.html

I think it is really close to eCompletion so Ruben might be the best guy
to do this :-D

Please

--
Damien Cassou

Re: Usability enhancements

Ruben Bakker
Hi Damien,
This is good stuff... I'll look into it.
Ruben

On 10/18/06, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I really want all of this for Squeak:
> http://www.macta.f2s.com/Thoughts/dolphin.html
>

> I think it is really close to eCompletion so Ruben might be the best guy
> to do this :-D
>

> Please
>

> --
> Damien Cassou

Re: Usability enhancements

Ramon Leon-4
Damien Cassou wrote:

> I really want all of this for Squeak:
> http://www.macta.f2s.com/Thoughts/dolphin.html
>

> I think it is really close to eCompletion so Ruben might be the best guy
> to do this :-D
>

> Please

Wow, me too!

Re: Usability enhancements

Damien Cassou-3
Ruben Bakker a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
> This is good stuff... I'll look into it.

Thank you very much. Feel free to tell us what you do and to ask for
testers. I'll sure include your work into squeak-dev image :-)

Bye