Using MinimalZinc

Edgar De Cleene
Here you could see Squeak having a minimal Zinc and retrieving from Cloud.

Thanks to Bob and I wish know hot to put files on dropbox and retrieving like this example.
My owns retrieve a web page,  is not what I wish

Edgar

MinimalZinc?.2.cs.zip (87K) Download Attachment

Re: Using MinimalZinc

Bob Arning-2
reposting without the graphic...

I guess the question was to me?

My sequence is (on a Mac)

- drag the file into the Public folder inside the Dropbox folder
- find the file in the public folder
- control-click on it
- choose Copy Public Link
- go to email and paste.

Cheers,
Bob

De: Bob Arning <[hidden email]>
Responder a: The general-purpose Squeak developers list <[hidden email]>
Fecha: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:19:44 -0400
Para: <[hidden email]>
Asunto: Re: [squeak-dev] Using MinimalZinc

I guess the question was to me?

My sequence is (on a Mac)

- drag the file into the Public folder inside the Dropbox folder
- find the file in the public folder
- control-click on it
- choose Copy Public Link
- go to email and paste.