Using Mondrian with Moose

Hans N Beck
Hi,

how can I visualize  a Moose Model with Mondrian ? The GUI offers no option to load a XMI model for example. I can do

ModelManager uniqueInstance currentModel,

which gets a MSModel object. But it sees that this cannot used as input for Mondrian directly ?

Regards

Hans

Re: Using Mondrian with Moose

Adrian Kuhn-3
Hello Hans,

Which version of Moose are you using? We did a lot of changes in Moose recently.

If you load MondrianPaintings and the latest version of Moose into a VW image, there are visualizations for Moose. First import some smalltalk code into moose, using the context menu of the "noname" model. This adds a new model as child of the first model, in this new model select the "classes" group and using the context menu you can open different visuzalitions, for example Mondrian > viewSystemComplexity.

Grüsse,
Adrian