Using a tool to work in colaborative way with my studends and an Etoy project.

1 message Options

Using a tool to work in colaborative way with my studends and an Etoy project.

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Hi all,

My students and me are creating a clon of Pingus/Lemmings, using Etoys.
Because this was a collaborative project, every one need to pick up a
feature and implement a list of Etoys scripts that made that feature
work: One script for stopping and changing direction of other creatures,
one script for making them to fall  (and controlling falling) and so on.
All of the scripts were implemented for the same creature, but every
student choose one script to work. Now I want to integrate all the
behaviors with out redoing them. Is this possible?

I was thiking in something like Monticello, but jecel, from the #Squeak
Irc Channel said that Monticello wants to save the classes not their
implementations.

As always Thanks for any quick pointer to the solution, and if this is
not the proper list to ask, please don't hesitate to point me the right
place either.

Cheers,

Offray