Using keyboard on lists

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

without UIEnhancements loaded, I can easily select an item on any list
if I type part of its label (open the world menu and type 'save').
With UIEnhancements, it does not work anymore if I use the
#chooseFrom:* methods from UIManager. Can this be readded please?

Bye

--
Damien Cassou

RE: Using keyboard on lists

Gary Chambers-5
I could probably add some things to deal with them like PluggableListMorphs.

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA

Re: Using keyboard on lists

Damien Cassou-3
I've submitted http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6880.

On Feb 1, 2008 5:24 PM, Gary Chambers <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I could probably add some things to deal with them like PluggableListMorphs.

Damien Cassou