VM IDE anyone

Torsten Bergmann

Hi,

AFAIK starting with version 2.6.0 CMake supports generating
projects for Eclipse CDT 4.0 or newer (see [1]). Anyone tried?

I wonder what kind of C/C++ IDE and debuggers vm-developers
are using? Just pure vi/emacs? Or is anyone using other
IDE's like Eclipse CDT/VisualStudio/VisualC++Express/KDevelop?

Thx
T.

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/CMake_Generator_Specific_Information

Re: VM IDE anyone

Mariano Martinez Peck

Hi. I use XCode to browse code / debug and it works out of the box with CMake.
cmake -G Xcode

and that's all. I haven't tried with other IDE.

Cheers

Mariano

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com