VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.103.mcz

VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.103.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply

Igor Stasenko uploaded a new version of CMakeVMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.103.mcz

Name: CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.103
Author: IgorStasenko
Time: 3 May 2011, 4:04:37 pm
UUID: 8c11c794-3da2-4b50-a579-035dd816b008
Ancestors: CMakeVMMaker-MarianoMartinezPeck.102

- fixed missing resource dir quoting, which leads to failure if your root dir path contains spaces

(always use funky directory names where you building VM,
to make sure it works no matter where you unpack sources)

Re: VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.103.mcz

EstebanLM

thanks Igor... I was about to fix it, but this week has been a hell :P