VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.34.mcz

VM Maker: CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.34.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply

Igor Stasenko uploaded a new version of CMakeVMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.34.mcz

Name: CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.34
Author: IgorStasenko
Time: 12 March 2011, 7:17:32 pm
UUID: 5c28a685-e2c7-41a9-b386-6d652978915f
Ancestors: CMakeVMMaker-EstebanLorenzano.33

- added missing #generate message

SVN email commit notifications

Tapple Gao

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 07:17:34PM +0000, [hidden email] wrote:
> Igor Stasenko uploaded a new version of CMakeVMMaker to project VM Maker:
> http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.34.mcz

If there are going to be email commit notifications on the list,
seems like they should happen for both MC and svn commits

Matthew Fulmer (a.k.a. Tapple)

Re: SVN email commit notifications

David T. Lewis

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 01:22:19PM -0500, Matthew Fulmer wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 07:17:34PM +0000, [hidden email] wrote:
> > Igor Stasenko uploaded a new version of CMakeVMMaker to project VM Maker:
> > http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.34.mcz
>
> If there are going to be email commit notifications on the list,
> seems like they should happen for both MC and svn commits

There are supposed to be update notifications for both. If svn updates
are not appearing, there may be something that needs attention on our
squeakvm.org server. If so, it may have to wait a while as I believe
that Ian is in Japan now and may have more urgent things to worry about.
Hopefully he and our other friends in Japan are safe; let's all keep
them in our thoughts and prayers.

Dave