VM Maker: Cog-eem.416.mcz

1 message Options

VM Maker: Cog-eem.416.mcz

commits-2

Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of Cog to project VM Maker:
http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/Cog-eem.416.mcz

Name: Cog-eem.416
Author: eem
Time: 28 October 2020, 10:57:22.976137 am
UUID: 3d24e6f5-4e73-43f8-9cb9-1c8a3be678e7
Ancestors: Cog-eem.415

Oops, the simulation methods must be marked <doNotGenerate>

=============== Diff against Cog-eem.415 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ProcessorSimulatorPlugin>>runCPU:In:Size:MinAddressRead:Write: (in category 'simulation') -----
  runCPU: cpu In: memoryCArray Size: memorySize MinAddressRead: minAddress Write: minWriteMaxExecAddress
+ <doNotGenerate>
  "*now* we need derived pointers. Ho hum...
  But all we need is one more level of indirection..."
  ^mySimulatorAlien
  primitiveRunInMemory: interpreterProxy memory
  offsetBy: memoryCArray ptrAddress
  minimumAddress: minAddress
  readOnlyBelow: minWriteMaxExecAddress!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ProcessorSimulatorPlugin>>singleStepCPU:In:Size:MinAddressRead:Write: (in category 'simulation') -----
  singleStepCPU: cpu In: memoryCArray Size: memorySize MinAddressRead: minAddress Write: minWriteMaxExecAddress
+ <doNotGenerate>
  "*now* we need derived pointers. Ho hum...
  But all we need is one more level of indirection..."
  ^mySimulatorAlien
  primitiveSingleStepInMemory: interpreterProxy memory
  offsetBy: memoryCArray ptrAddress
  minimumAddress: minAddress
  readOnlyBelow: minWriteMaxExecAddress!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ProcessorSimulatorPlugin>>storeIntegerRegisterStateOf:into: (in category 'simulation') -----
  storeIntegerRegisterStateOf: alien into: aCArray
+ <doNotGenerate>
  | state |
  state := mySimulatorAlien integerRegisterState.
  1 to: state size do:
  [:i| aCArray at: i - 1 put: (state at: i)]!