VM Maker: VMMaker-dtl.204.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply

Dave Lewis uploaded a new version of VMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/VMMaker-dtl.204.mcz

Name: VMMaker-dtl.204
Author: dtl
Time: 22 November 2010, 1:23:07 am
UUID: 1e3e1c97-5033-4425-82bf-9b64c58a9339
Ancestors: VMMaker-dtl.203

VMMaker 4.3.17
Fix objects as methods for SmallInteger by adding missing #isNonIntegerObject: check in Interpreter>>lookupMethodInDictionary. StackInterpreter and Cog have addressed this problem already, so all VMs should now handle SmallInteger as method without crashing the VM.

Re: VM Maker: VMMaker-dtl.204.mcz

Mariano Martinez Peck

hehhehehe Thanks you so much Dave, you were faster than me ;) I have it working in my image and I was going to send the attachment tonight!

what a quick response!!!

ahhhh and thanks Eliot for pointing to the correct place.

Mariano