VM Maker: VMMaker-oscog-MarianoMartinezPeck.66.mcz

VM Maker: VMMaker-oscog-MarianoMartinezPeck.66.mcz

squeak-dev-noreply

Mariano Martínez Peck uploaded a new version of VMMaker to project VM Maker:
http://www.squeaksource.com/VMMaker/VMMaker-oscog-MarianoMartinezPeck.66.mcz

Name: VMMaker-oscog-MarianoMartinezPeck.66
Author: MarianoMartinezPeck
Time: 23 April 2011, 2:17:26 pm
UUID: 97bab5b0-51d6-4deb-8b58-5bcedd4747dc
Ancestors: VMMaker-oscog-MarianoMartinezPeck.65

Adapt VMMakerTool so that it doesnt try to register in the menu if TheWorldMenu is not present, like the case of Pharo. This change was already integrated in the main trunk of VMMaker but since Eliot forked VMMaker-oscog before that, it was not there.

It doesn't affect Squeak

Re: VM Maker: VMMaker-oscog-MarianoMartinezPeck.66.mcz

Mariano Martinez Peck

This was my first commit in VMMaker with the oscog branch...so please let me know if everything is fine (I saw several problems in the mailing list)

Thanks in advance,

Mariano

Author: MarianoMartinezPeck
Time: 23 April 2011, 2:17:26 pm