VM as a Xen guest

Colin Putney-3
I wonder if we could do something like this with Squeak. It would be neat if the whole "Smalltalk wants to be a whole operating system" thing could work for us for a change.

Re: VM as a Xen guest

Frank Shearar-3
On 2 December 2012 18:17, Colin Putney <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wonder if we could do something like this with Squeak. It would be neat if
> the whole "Smalltalk wants to be a whole operating system" thing could work
> for us for a change.
>
> http://erlangonxen.org/

I'm pretty sure the SqueakNOS guys debug their images on VMWare, so we
can't be missing too many pieces.

frank

Re: VM as a Xen guest

ccrraaiigg

     Frank writes:

> I'm pretty sure the SqueakNOS guys debug their images on VMWare, so we
> can't be missing too many pieces.

     Yeah, I run SqueakNOS in Parallels on my Mac (along with Android,
Chromium, Ubuntu, Windows, and older versions of MacOS).

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org/resume