VMMaker 3.7b6 released

Tim Rowledge-2
See SM. What it says on the can.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, [hidden email], http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
BASIC is to computer programming as QWERTY is to typing.  - Seymour Papert

Re: VMMaker 3.7b6 released

ned-4
On Monday 21 March 2005 8:01 pm, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> See SM. What it says on the can.

Great!

Actually, this is a test to see if I can post to the list yet.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/

Re: VMMaker 3.7b6 released

ned-4
On Monday 21 March 2005 8:01 pm, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> See SM. What it says on the can.

Great!

Actually, this is a test to see if I can post to the list yet.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/

Re: VMMaker 3.7b6 released

Tim Rowledge-2
In message <[hidden email]>
          Ned Konz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Monday 21 March 2005 8:01 pm, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> > See SM. What it says on the can.
>
> Great!
I don't know about 'great' but I guess fixing three fatal bugs at the
same time as preventing body odor is quite good.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, [hidden email], http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Strange OpCodes: CCP: Clear Core and Proceed