VMMaker 3.8b3 released

1 message Options

VMMaker 3.8b3 released

Tim Rowledge-2
This is a temporary version of VMMaker mostly to provide a workaround
for that irritating >2Gb issue. It is also an experiment in releasing
as an MC file.

It should build a useful VM for people keeping up to date. It is
possible that there will be SVN tree related issues as the 64bit
enhancements work their way in but everyone is working to prevent
problems and begs your indulgence whilst the patient's chest cavity is
open.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, [hidden email], http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare = I