[VMMaker] Who maintain it?

Mathieu SUEN
Hi,

I was wondering who maintain VMMaker package?

And where can I get the latest version.

If I take the 3.8b6 in squeak map where can I find the source file(for Win32) for it?

Thanks
        Math

Re: [VMMaker] Who maintain it?

Michael van der Gulik
Mathieu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering who maintain VMMaker package?

Umm... it should say in the package on SqueakMap. Otherwise... just wait
for an official answer.

> And where can I get the latest version.

The latest version is the version on SqueakMap. My experience is that
it'll take several attempts to get a version running.

> If I take the 3.8b6 in squeak map where can I find the source file(for Win32) for it?

http://www.squeakvm.org/ or Google. There is an SVN repository for it
all somewhere.

This information should really be available from http://www.squeak.org/,
which I guess I should do.

Michael.

Re: [VMMaker] Who maintain it?

Göran Krampe
Michael van der Gulik <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Mathieu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was wondering who maintain VMMaker package?
>
> Umm... it should say in the package on SqueakMap. Otherwise... just wait
> for an official answer.

A quick line in Firefox:

        http://map.squeak.org/packagebyname/vmmaker

And yes, it is of course our very own Tim The Mighty! Also known as
"RiscOS defender to the grave" (never seen RiscOS live actually), VM
guru and in general a great guy. Eh, and oh also - Ruler of the
Univer... I mean, head of the Squeak board. And head of the VM group I
think, at least inofficially.

regards, Göran

Re: [VMMaker] Who maintain it?

Mathieu SUEN
[hidden email] a écrit :

> Michael van der Gulik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Mathieu wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was wondering who maintain VMMaker package?
>> Umm... it should say in the package on SqueakMap. Otherwise... just wait
>> for an official answer.
>
> A quick line in Firefox:
>
> http://map.squeak.org/packagebyname/vmmaker
>
> And yes, it is of course our very own Tim The Mighty! Also known as
> "RiscOS defender to the grave" (never seen RiscOS live actually), VM
> guru and in general a great guy. Eh, and oh also - Ruler of the
> Univer... I mean, head of the Squeak board. And head of the VM group I
> think, at least inofficially.
>
> regards, Göran

Ok thanks