VMMaker, question.

Jean Baptiste Arnaud

Hi,

Why VMMaker depending from *Speech* package?

--
Arnaud Jean Baptiste
PhD Student - Rmod Team - INRIA
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr

Re: VMMaker, question.

Bert Freudenberg

On 28.08.2009, at 10:36, jean baptiste arnaud wrote:

Hi,

Why VMMaker depending from *Speech* package?

Because it contains the Speech synthesizer plugin code (Klatt).

- Bert -

Re: VMMaker, question.

Jean Baptiste Arnaud

Ok,
But, why there are a dependency to  *Speech synthesizer *
and not to *ADPCMCodec*, because  *ADPCMCodecPlugin* which use it?
And seems don't work without it.

I have see that because on my image i didn't have *ADPCMCodec* class, and when i  try to generate a VM with *ADPCMCodecPlugin* that crash because *message not understood *.

http://rmod.lille.inria.fr