VNC usage in Croquet/KAT

KiranMutt
Hi,
      When we use VNC(XRFB) through KAT to connect to remote Windows desktops, we happen to see the entire desktop screen.
     Is it possible to restrict VNC to see a particular application( selective view), instead of sharing the whole desktop.

Appreciate your replies.

Thanks & Regards
Kiran

Re: VNC usage in Croquet/KAT

Xerxes Rånby-2
Hi Krian!

It is possible to share only a application window using Alkit VNC Server.
GPL code and windows binarys can be downloaded from the Alkit homepage.
http://w2.alkit.se/avnc/

Have a great day!
Xerxes Rånby