Version of method broken

Davide Varvello
Hi,
 Suddenly methods' version is broken, i.e. when I click on a method and select "versions", the "recent versions" panel appears but looking at method versions, no differences is displayed with standard red and green colors and moreover revert button does not work anymore.
I'm on Pharo 1.4 with Nautilus.
Hints?
Thanks
 Davide

Re: Version of method broken

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:21 PM, Davide Varvello <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
 Suddenly methods' version is broken, i.e. when I click on a method and
select "versions", the "recent versions" panel appears but looking at method
versions, no differences is displayed with standard red and green colors and
moreover revert button does not work anymore.

Hi Davide. All I can say is that I remember seeing this bug in previous versions of Nautilus.
Of course this has been fixed in latest Nautilus versions but they are available only for Pharo 2.0.
I guess the version of Nautilus that works in 1.4 is a little bit old. We (Ben) cannot maintain Nautilus working with both versions so in 1.4.1 you need to stick to that version.
Maybe someone can take that version and create a new one with the bug fix...

I'm on Pharo 1.4 with Nautilus.
Hints?
Thanks
 Davide

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Version of method broken

Davide Varvello
Hi Mariano,
 Probably you are right because I have an old 1.4 image with Nautilus that works but unfortunately I can't use that image. Do you remember the version of Nautilus that works with 1.4, so I can download it from ss3?
Cheers
Davide

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Version of method broken

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I can have a look. Now I can't, but I will in the end of the week :)

Think about opening an issue on the issue tracker, with me as cc, type nautilus and milestone 1.4 :)
Thanks in advance,

Ben

[...]

Done.

Davide