VidTutes Update

waufrepi III
Hello All,

     I've added another section to:
   http://www.youtube.com/user/waufrepi

there's one more clip to this section that's on my machine at home. I'll post
it later tonight.

     With a good chunk of the basics out of the way, the next section will
cover modeling the DMURG dude. I hope to have a pocket of time this week and
have it up by the weekend.

Best,
    wfpi

VidTutes Update

Americo Damasceno
Good work, wfpi!

I apreciate your new idea of little modules.
I will include your videos at our Basic Manual (now at the official Croquet
wiki!).
A little problem. At the new Basic Manual I will change the recomended use of
.ASE files to .OBJ files. The reason is that our "BCG/DMU static mesh"
converter .BLEND to .ASE only works for the 2.41 version of Blender. At the
2.45 version (the actual) there are an included converter .BLEND to .OBJ that
creates meshes that are accepted by Cobalt.

Re: VidTutes Update

waufrepi III

cool. I'm happy to give back to a community that has already given so much. I hope to contribute more as I get better and better with Squeak (thanks in large part to your efforts and snooping around). The little seeds are starting to sprout!

I'll keep an eye on what your doing and make changes where necessary, as well as polish up what's already available.

I'm busy with my Avatar series (slow, slow, still learning!) which keeps my art connected with the instructional media aspect of what I'd like to accomplish...very important because one informs the other.

Note: I posted the final segment of BCGFive....E today. I'm am working to get the things off YouTube but it will take a bit....

Best,

      wfpi