Video/Graphics, per pixel

Ryan Zerby-2
How do I go about doing perpixel manipulation (both read and write) of an image?  I'm interested in doing some computer vision work in squeak as well.  I find that Java on a 800Mhz PIII is fast enough to give me a reasonable frame rate on a 320x200 webcam... I'm hoping squeak will have at least the same performance as well as being better for development.

Re: Video/Graphics, per pixel

Rob Rothwell
I've never done this, but you might check out the projects at http://www.jvuletich.org/projects.html, which I believe is direct photo manipulation in Squeak...

Rob