Video Tutorials

waufrepi III
Hello All,

     I have posted two videos to compliment the DMU turorials by Americo. they
are temporarily house on my youtube page:
http://www.youtube.com/user/waufrepi

     This is very much a work in progress for me. the videos I have up will
most likely get updated in the future once I get the feel for what I'm doing.(
my first tutorials!).

     I've only touched on:
            getting the Croquet exporter script into the Blender scripts
directory, setting up the Croquet Content directory "land0", and exporting an
[.ase] file into that directory.

     Since this is a work in progress any feedback would be appreciated. Words
on format, clarity, things missed.....whatever....won't be taken lightly. I
spent three years in art school so there's not much you can say to hurt my
feelings. even if you know what your doing please take a look and let me know.
Also, post comments in this thread and not my youtube page because I am
notified when I receive mail at my Google account and not for comments on my
Youtube page.

     futher: the resolution is crappy; I will have a dedicated page soon( just
waiting for a friend to set up an account on his server) where the [.avi] files
will be available for your machines media player.(couple other toots and
jingles too!)
     The next set of video's will deal more with modelling. I should be able to
tackle a bit of the work this weekend. Still trying to catch up after having
the flu.

      Finally, thank you Americo and the other magik ninjas over at Duke for
getting something out that we can tease.

                    manfredi III

Re: Video Tutorials

Paul Sheldon-2
Thanks.

I got them bookmarked on my iPhone! Searched under
waufrepi
in youtube app on iphone as more reliable than youtube
links
through e mail interfaces.

--- [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>      I have posted two videos to compliment the DMU
> turorials by Americo. they
> are temporarily house on my youtube page:
> http://www.youtube.com/user/waufrepi

Now have it in my pocket and will see if it reminds me
of my lessons with Americo.

Thanks.