Volunteer for proof reading English text

1 message Options

Volunteer for proof reading English text

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

Since a few weeks I am writing English texts about the Dynabook. The
idea is to share opinion on the topic, and see if there are interests,
opinions, comments., etc.

As for now I am looking at how it relates with pedagogy. Later I hope to
think more on its technical dimension.

However I am looking for a supplementary native English speaking native
to help proof reading it. Each text is not very long, so it is not a lot
of work.

If you are willing to help, please email me at hilaire [at] drgeo.eu (I
can't read email address from the list message as I am reading it
through the gmane newsgroup and email addresses are encoded).

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo