Vote?

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

Ok, so you are probably wondering why is Ron bugging us about voting?  Besides the fact that time is running out, our voter count is 13% lower than last year.

It would be nice if those of you that are on the voter list could fix that!

Also, it probably means that I'm not doing enough to encourage people to join the voter's list!  Please take a minute and show your commitment to the board by getting on the voter's list for next year!  Send me an email to get on the list.

Thanks!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Vote?

timrowledge

> On 12-02-2017, at 6:27 AM, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ok, so you are probably wondering why is Ron bugging us about voting?  Besides the fact that time is running out, our voter count is 13% lower than last year.

And have you folk out there considered how disheartening it would be to get a seat on the board with 5 votes? C’mon, do us all a good deed and vote. We don’t even have an electoral college for you to worry about!

tim
Giraffiti (n): Vandalism spray-painted very, very high

Re: Vote?

Herbert König

Hey Ron,

thanks for being driving this!