Voxel madness!

1 message Options

Voxel madness!

Alan Grimes-2
I was reviewing a ten year old brainstorm of mine and it lead me to the
wild and wonderful world of voxel graphics... I mean the future is
definitely raytraced voxels. Back in the olden times there wasn't enough
ram to run voxels at a decent resolution but now memory is cheap, and
the concept is unbeatable, because you can implement extremely realistic
physics for each of the voxels and give your simulations substance and
interactivity that is beyond anything possible with polyhedra or meshes.

Last time I attempted to create content in Croquet I crashed my image
and lost almost everything. =(

Gonna hafto search for some content creation guides and stuff...

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.