Vulnerability - and ATMO NQA

1 message Options

Vulnerability - and ATMO NQA

Americo Damasceno
Croquet (Jasmine beta version) works in the 1st tier - something like the usual
JavaScript. For the tiers 2 and 3 you can use .NET, Java, Oracle, MS SQL
Server, DB2 etc. that have their security resources.
About this subject  you can read our tutorial at:
 http://www.dmu.com/croquet/cr20.html
BTW1: I would like to thanks all the visitors of our Croquet/Squeak tutorials
at DMU - more than 50 everyday. Soon we will have tutorials about Croquet
Hedgehog!
BTW2: If you like Croquet, you will love our new project: ATMO NQA.
ATMO NQA is a kind of simplified Croquet. Using Blender (free) you can create
3D websites having avatares, chat, portals etc. etc. It's not a commercial
product. All is free! And I believe that there are some concepts that would be
good for Croquet to have. Tutorials and demos at:
  http://www.dmu.com/dmut
Sorry: only works for Windows.