Webteam list is open

Chris Cunnington-3
>("Attempting" because the interwebs seem a bit slower than usual.)

Yeaaa... it may not be you.
I'm having some trouble logging into the admin panel. I sent an email and it's gone into the void, so there maybe be a technical hiccup here.

Chris

Re: Webteam list is open

Karl Ramberg
I think all mail is held for approval, before it is sent on. I did that process a few years and it was quite time consuming.

It's held because a form on the website is forwarded to that list.

Cheers,
Karl