What MPK20 is looking like

1 message Options

What MPK20 is looking like

Robert Tefft
I apologize about the non-croquet post, but thought this will at least
inform what others are up to.  Anyway, I found a video that gives a
pretty good idea what Sun's business collaboration oriented virtual
world MPK20 is currently like.

http://www.mobilavenue.net/2007/05/01/suns-virtual-workspace/

It was interesting to hear that the app collaboration was just screen
shots, thus in the concept phase.  The video cam thing is interesting.
 From my reading elsewhere there is probably a sun virtual presence
computer on the other end.  So the moving of the "live view" is
panning a webcam attached to a small form factor PC / laptop.