What VM do we file CroquetVM under? squeak.cog.v3? or squeak.stack.v3?

tty

What VM do we file CroquetVM under? squeak.cog.v3? or squeak.stack.v3?

tty

Hi Eliot.

I am looking at the Cog/cygwinbuild/HowToBuild and looking at the build.win32x86/squeak.VM.ImageFormat format to put it in, and reading the HowToBuild it refers to the CroquetVM.
My guess this is a stack.v3 thing and Cog/cygwinbuild tree needs to go in Flat/build.win32x86/squeak.stack.v3 folder.

Sound about right?

thx.

tty

Re: (Nevermind, figured it out) What VM do we file CroquetVM under? squeak.cog.v3? or squeak.stack.v3?

tty

Nevermind.

nsbuild is newspeak stack v3
nscogbuild is newspeak cog v3