What happened to the scroll bars in 3.9?

What happened to the scroll bars in 3.9?

tblanchard
Load up a new 3.9 image - open a package pane browser.

Where is the scroll bar thumb on the left (packages) pane?

-Todd Blanchard

Re: What happened to the scroll bars in 3.9?

keith1y
Todd Blanchard wrote:
> Load up a new 3.9 image - open a package pane browser.
>
> Where is the scroll bar thumb on the left (packages) pane?
>
> -Todd Blanchard

Congratulations you found the most annoying bug IMHO!

resize the window and it appears

Keith

Re: What happened to the scroll bars in 3.9?

tblanchard
How can you miss it?

After working in 3.7 lately, I'm finding 3.9 to be annoyingly alien.
Not better, just unfamiliar. :-/

Todd Blanchard wrote:
> How can you miss it?

I figured that everyone else must be using a more flashy browser, but I
prefer that one.

Keith

RE: What happened to the scroll bars in 3.9?

Ron Teitelbaum
+1 I thought it too small to mention!  But wow very annoying!

Ron Teitelbaum